Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Hiyas all,

I have mice...so not happy. :(

X
BD

Are they well dressed mice? :eeek:

If you have any lemon peel spice, put it on the peanut butter on the mouse traps, be it the glue ones or those snap mouse traps. Why? It will aide the smell and make them more attracted to the trap. Get more traps set then what you think, be aware of placements to not expose any small kids or house pets.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hi Rue, in the flat or just passing through the apartments...I dunno. :(

Well dressed; I hope not to find out! ha ha

In the summer we saw one mouse and put poison down. No activity and the poison wasn't touched until last week! The bugger, or buggers must be hungry because they ate A LOT of poison. We put more down last night, gone this morning. Lor how I hate having mice around! :(
X
BD

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
I'll look into it LMH2. Had to spray a few black widows with some stuff, but it doesn't keep new ones from making webs and hanging around and calling their relatives to drop by. They don't even offer to pay for the utilities. You believe that?!

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I'll look into it LMH2. Had to spray a few black widows with some stuff, but it doesn't keep new ones from making webs and hanging around and calling their relatives to drop by. They don't even offer to pay for the utilities. You believe that?!
The earth stuff works on most bugs, fleas, mites, ticks, it kills them as they come in contact it "shreds" their exoskeleton and they "weep" out their guts. Now for spiders, that may be a hard thing but you may not let this stuff get into your lungs or eyes. It is not a chemical, just a fine powdery substance. If you read up on it, you will understand. Nothing will survive this stuff if you use it as directed.

DNO

One Too Many

I may have to put up with ice and snow, but in return I don't have to worry about rattlesnakes, scorpions and black widow spiders...fair deal in my books. I do not envy you the pest problem! Good luck...I hope you get rid of your pests! I do know that the diatomaceous earth works well on ants.

rue

Are they well dressed mice? :eeek:

If you have any lemon peel spice, put it on the peanut butter on the mouse traps, be it the glue ones or those snap mouse traps. Why? It will aide the smell and make them more attracted to the trap. Get more traps set then what you think, be aware of placements to not expose any small kids or house pets.

The earth stuff works on most bugs, fleas, mites, ticks, it kills them as they come in contact it "shreds" their exoskeleton and they "weep" out their guts. Now for spiders, that may be a hard thing but you may not let this stuff get into your lungs or eyes. It is not a chemical, just a fine powdery substance. If you read up on it, you will understand. Nothing will survive this stuff if you use it as directed.

Oh wow.... :eeek: :eeek: :eeek:

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
Every climate has it's nasty things to deal with.
The dog brings in the ticks from the lake. The scorpions are just around occasionally. The spiders showed up once the monthly extermination bill stopped being paid and they stopped coming by to spray the outside of the home. No rattlesnakes yet. While I don't live in the sticks, this is still a desert landscape. So those pesky native crawly things show up from time to time. Thank you for the well wishes. At least the termites are gone finally.

Simple wooden mouse traps with a little cheese worked when we had mice under the sink and in the laundry room. I do not miss it when they scurry across my toes when I'd go to throw stuff in the machines.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Every climate has it's nasty things to deal with.
The dog brings in the ticks from the lake. The scorpions are just around occasionally. The spiders showed up once the monthly extermination bill stopped being paid and they stopped coming by to spray the outside of the home. No rattlesnakes yet. While I don't live in the sticks, this is still a desert landscape. So those pesky native crawly things show up from time to time. Thank you for the well wishes. At least the termites are gone finally.

Simple wooden mouse traps with a little cheese worked when we had mice under the sink and in the laundry room. I do not miss it when they scurry across my toes when I'd go to throw stuff in the machines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skU-jBFzXl0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82