Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well, my grandmother worked for DelMonte for a while. Ketchup likely has more bugs in it than that pumpkin. Ketchup is one of those mystery additives.:eeek:

Many years ago, I purchased a can of DelMonte brand Pineapple Rings....had a finger in the can. Informing DelMonte of it, and sending them the can got me about $1,000.00 worth of free food from them.

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Many years ago, I purchased a can of DelMonte brand Pineapple Rings....had a finger in the can. Informing DelMonte of it, and sending them the can got me about $1,000.00 worth of free food from them.

I don't even think I would be able to pick up the phone if I saw that in my food! I think I would faint! :eeek:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I don't even think I would be able to pick up the phone if I saw that in my food! I think I would faint! :eeek:

It was right dead center on the middle of the rings of pineapple...at first I thought it was a carrot or something...until I pulled it up and noticed the fingernail....so I called the store and then contacted DelMonte. They asked me to send them the can and it's contents....then they sent me a bunch of food items and some coupons. They probably knew who was missing the finger.

Time for the latest score, buoys n' gulls!

Rue (140)
LoveMyHats2 (91)
V.C. Brunswick (86) :eeek:
Connery (81)
Edward (69)
Tidious Ted (66)
A.C. Lyles (66)
HadleyH (62)
Marc Chevalier (61)
Scottyrocks (61)

Forum statistics

Threads