Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Okay. I'm finally caught up with all of you. :)

I'm sorry I haven't been on the Lounge very much. My schedule is a lot more erratic than usual. There have been really good days and some really bad days. I do have to admit that lately, I have been feeling a bit blue.

I also have to say that if this thread does close, it was nice talking to you all on here. This thread is often the bright spot of my day. Not sure what I would do if it was gone. All I think that people want to do here is to have a place to talk and get to know one another. That in itself is not a crime. It is the "pursuit of happiness". I don't understand why people think of this thread as such an eyesore on the FL. I think people might be jealous that we are having too much "fun" here.

rue

Okay. I'm finally caught up with all of you. :)

I'm sorry I haven't been on the Lounge very much. My schedule is a lot more erratic than usual. There have been really good days and some really bad days. I do have to admit that lately, I have been feeling a bit blue.

I also have to say that if this thread does close, it was nice talking to you all on here. This thread is often the bright spot of my day. Not sure what I would do if it was gone. All I think that people want to do here is to have a place to talk and get to know one another. That in itself is not a crime. It is the "pursuit of happiness". I don't understand why people think of this thread as such an eyesore on the FL. I think people might be jealous that we are having too much "fun" here.

No worries, we're always here ..... I hope you don't feel blue anymore :)

Maybe they are, but anyone is welcome.

Well Deco...I think that most here would rather pick you up..than bring you down. I'm sure that we all feel blue at times..ya know...and sometimes it takes awhile to turn it around. It is always 'sooner the better'..! Hey..we're actually all in this together..if you care to look at it that way. I also think...not 'really' so unalike either when you get down to the nitty gritty....:)
Hang in there..
and welcome back!
HD

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
G'day everyone,

How is everyone today? What's this about the thread maybe closing?

And Love My Hats, that really is a creepy photo! Here are similar ones; my Hallowe'en favourites!

CREEPY-KIDS-ANIMAL-MASKS.jpg

8htc.jpg

Creepy, creepy children!

X
BD

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
G'day everyone,

How is everyone today? What's this about the thread maybe closing?

And Love My Hats, that really is a creepy photo! Here are similar ones; my Hallowe'en favourites!

CREEPY-KIDS-ANIMAL-MASKS.jpg

8htc.jpg

Creepy, creepy children!

X
BD

Don't pay no mind to bad rumors....we are alive and kicking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun