Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

John Galt

Vendor
Not exactly a hat, but this ebay buy will help me keep mine in good shape. Many of this guy's other block/flange combos have gone for well over $100, but somehow my small head helped here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231131972863

Great deal. It happens from time to time, when least expected. See TheDane's PDF re the Hatter's Knot in the Hatter's Tools thread. I use parachute cord & wet my cord before pulling tight...

"Faint hat never won fair lady."

m0nk

One Too Many
Great deal. It happens from time to time, when least expected. See TheDane's PDF re the Hatter's Knot in the Hatter's Tools thread. I use parachute cord & wet my cord before pulling tight...

"Faint hat never won fair lady."

Thanks for the tip, I've got a spool of para-cord in my truck.

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Not exactly a hat, but this ebay buy will help me keep mine in good shape. Many of this guy's other block/flange combos have gone for well over $100, but somehow my small head helped here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231131972863

Picked up a couple from him, too. The descriptions are fair but shipping was terrible--took over a week, and the boxes were too small, so the blocks pushed the top of the box upward. Still, glad to have picked up a 52 from him, and like I said, the blocks are good.

A

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Roped this one right out of the gate

it can't have been up there five minutes. An Orvis from some years back.
Anyone know if HatCo or Beaver (or

Dorfman!) was the manufacturer? I am hard pressed to come up w/ another US concern that could've filled a major retailers' order.
[huh]

Looks western weight. Anyone else have one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld