Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a crush?

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
I'll take your Naomi Watts and raise the ante with Renee Russo. ;)

gg-reneRusso.jpg

Richard

Jovan

Suspended
I take your Rene Russo and raise you a Sarah Silverman, owing back to desi_de_lu_lu's post. (Not that she isn't good looking...)

Sarah-Silverman-cc08.jpg

I also like Lindsay Ames a lot for the same reason.

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Jovan said:
I honestly can't tell if that's a recent or '80s photo. I'm not sure when the "millions of stickers on everything" became popular.

I bet dollars to donuts that was a recent Halloween picture. And I must say, a very creative one...if that is what it was.

zaika

One Too Many
desi_de_lu_lu said:
Helen, Jack Black has always been one of my crushes! Somehow the universe has aligned for me and I am marrying a man who not only resembles Jack in looks, but in his very personality.

It is like being around Nacho every day.....

For me a sense of humor and personality far outweigh "looks."

I need one of those. I think my life would be sweetened with my very own Jack Black. ;)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
LolitaHaze said:
Not an "OMG ILU -- marry me NOW" crush, but more of an "I like to constantly look at you, you are so pretty -- let's have a fling" crush...

Monsignor Georg G?§nswein
245386898_eb2b142efd_o.jpg

Good night he's handsome!

I love the category of "I like to constantly look at you, you are so pretty" LOL!

$ally

One Too Many
Bel Giorgio, handsome and wholesome, just the way I like 'em. A little more snow than I like on the rooftop though. If he were 17 years younger than me we'd talk. :p

I'm not going to explain this one... Not yet:
tyler0001.jpg

CharlesB

Suspended
$ally said:
Bel Giorgio, handsome and wholesome, just the way I like 'em. A little more snow than I like I the rooftop though. If he were 17 years younger than me we'd talk. :p

I'm not going to explain this one... Not yet:
tyler0001.jpg
who is that and why the intrigue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe