Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Desperately seeking 7 1/2 brown fedora

Alon

One of the Regulars
I'd really like to find a casual fedora (my gray & black one doesn't feel right with my casual wear) and I'd like to experiment with my bow tie idea (having my hatter use enough ribbon material to actually tie a real bow tie on the side of the hat).

Is anyone getting rid of some such lid? Preferably in a light brown? I've been having little luck on eBay.

pgoat

One Too Many
Alon, I have one that is a little big on me - I am between a 7 3/8 and 7 1/2. It is a sort of brown - not a chestnut brown.

Here is a pic:
pgoat

and one more:
pgoat

It's a 1950s Knox, medium weight. I have a number of old Knox hats but also bought a few customs so I probably should sell a few now....

rebelgtp

One of the Regulars
I have an Akubra Federation in Tawny Fawn that I have only worn once or twice, the color was just to light for me. If I remember correctly its a 60 or 61, I can check later when I'm home if you are interested in it.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
YO!

rebelgtp said:
I have an Akubra Federation in Tawny Fawn that I have only worn once or twice, the color was just to light for me. If I remember correctly its a 60 or 61, I can check later when I'm home if you are interested in it.

if he ain't I am....

Alon

One of the Regulars
Thank you for your offers, gentlemen, but I've decided to go with rebelgtp's Akubra Federation. I love its early 20th century look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007