Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Decline in hat sales

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
That costs almost twice as much as their real shirts! I just looked out of curiosity, and real shirts cost 400. Who would pay more for a tshirt than a shirt?

I am trying to ignore how ridiculous the whole idea is, and now am looking for consistency.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeps said:
That costs almost twice as much as their real shirts! I just looked out of curiosity, and real shirts cost 400. Who would pay more for a tshirt than a shirt?

I am trying to ignore how ridiculous the whole idea is, and now am looking for consistency.
I'm with Blackthorn. Not a nickel more than $650 on that T shirt for me. You've got to draw the line somewhere, and we Loungers are no fools.

dwebber18

One of the Regulars
I guess fashion is fashion, but that could pay one month of mortgage and a month of car payment. Wonder where its made though, I'd hate to drop that kind of coin only to see the tag say Thailand or something, haha.

Richard Warren

Practically Family
I wonder why people pick some prices to be amazed at, and accept others. That shirt is a bargain compared to say, Starbucks coffee, or some watch brands I could name.

jwalls

Vendor
You gotta be kidding me!
Then again Hermes is also the god of thieves.
:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
rlk said:
5017453681_4b4010c8d1_b.jpg

No thanks...I'll keep my money. :eusa_doh:

laotou

One of the Regulars
Richard Warren said:
I wonder why people pick some prices to be amazed at, and accept others. That shirt is a bargain compared to say, Starbucks coffee, or some watch brands I could name.
Those things amaze me too. [huh]
Heck, I think the $10 pants at Walmart are kind'a pricey.
That's twice what I pay for pants!

CRH

Call Me a Cab
I'm guessing anyone who doesn't chime in here probably has a closet full of those Hermes T shirts and shorts and is just too embarrassed to admit it.

:rolleyes:

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
theinterchange said:
Yes, Hermes is the messenger in Greek mythology. Note, I had to look it up to make sure. ;)

Randy

It still sounds like herpes...or does herpes sound like Hermes?

Made darn good typewriters, if you ask me.

But then, you didn't, did you?

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Mr E Train said:
Somebody had to have accidentally shifted the decimal point to the right...at least one space...hopefully two.

Three from the production cost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe