Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

SayCici

Practically Family
Brown shoes can be found here - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27134312

il_430xN.44943565.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17333207

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
Violeta said:
Hello Ladies!
I've recently been on the hunt for spectators shoes.

Unfortunately, if you are looking for 2 tone ones, those can be a bit tricky to come by. I am still on the hunt myself, but finally nabbed a pair of about 1 inch wedgie sort of heels by Naturalizer. They aren't new, but they aren't real vintage either, I'd guess late 80's-mid 90's. Keep an eye on the Bay and 2nd hand venues.
I think ReMix has some, but I don't think they are traditional colors...
Good luck!

CherryWry

One of the Regulars
I found these a few years ago at DSW Shoe Warehouse. I have size 10 feet, so whenever I find shoes I even remotely like that fits, I buy them. I wear these all the time and they're remarkably comfortable for the height of the heel.

DSCN2748.jpg

Shirin

A-List Customer
HazelSmutCrunch said:
I found these a few years ago at DSW Shoe Warehouse. I have size 10 feet, so whenever I find shoes I even remotely like that fits, I buy them. I wear these all the time and they're remarkably comfortable for the height of the heel.

DSCN2748.jpg

Fantastic shoes! I like the black and white especially. I also wear a 10 now (two kid later, my feet grew 1/2 a size with each! Blah! Anyway, I know what you mean about finding stuff that fits. I can't wear Chinese Laundry though, none I've tried on fits well but I do love their styles.

V

Violeta

Joie DeVive said:
Unfortunately, if you are looking for 2 tone ones, those can be a bit tricky to come by. I am still on the hunt myself, but finally nabbed a pair of about 1 inch wedgie sort of heels by Naturalizer. They aren't new, but they aren't real vintage either, I'd guess late 80's-mid 90's. Keep an eye on the Bay and 2nd hand venues.
I think ReMix has some, but I don't think they are traditional colors...
Good luck!

Yes I agree two tones are a bit hard to find! Remix shoes are cute, but way out of my budget, and they're colors are wild! (although the red shade is nice)I'm looking to nab some tan/white or brown/white spectators....sigh....soon lol

V

Violeta

HazelSmutCrunch said:

DSCN2748.jpg

Wonderful collection! You are a very lucky lady to have these! I wear a 9.5 or 10 also, so its a special thing to find cute and comfy shoes in our size!:) Have any of you gals ever heard of or own a pair of Grasshoppers? They have cute practical styles.

SayCici

Practically Family
Haha, I have a pair of Grasshoppers! I needed a pair of vegan blue wedges and I found a pair of them at the MCX.

Antje

One Too Many
SayCici said:
il_430xN.77713410.jpg

Bah, are we allowed to share Etsy links? I just stumbled upon these and they are pretty cheap (I don't think the seller has any idea how old they are) but they're too small for me.

I love those,

and Inky those cherry shoes are the best

Caity Lynn

Practically Family
I have seriouse shoe envy over this thread! lol

I realllllllllllllly x's 1000 want a pair of black and white wingtip ballet flats. I've seen a picture of them once, and can't find any :( I'd possibly sell my soul for a pair lol

Idledame

Practically Family
6c7c81562985f286e1f8df9cadf41af3_medium.jpg

also in black and white, pink and cream $139
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3013484?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=shoes:women:pumps&cm_ite=jessica_bennett_'kosta'_pump:250264&cm_ven=Linkshare&siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-_qIUUQAzP1ZKDraJdsPDPw

Inky

One Too Many
Shirin said:

I love my Aris Allen dance shoes. I have the rug cutters (leather sole) and another pair with a suede sole. I do have those mary jane ones and they are extremely comfy, but I would not wear them out in public, only for dancing, unless you got them resoled. They are a suede sole and just won't stand up to the damage of public streets (and wetness and general yuck). The leather soled dance shoes I have worn on the street and they are like any other leather sole shoe. I use a metal brush to resurface them gently to wear dancing again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads