Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Champ Deluxe 7 5/8 all season post-Optimo with Champ box

MattJH

One Too Many
Crown: 5.5"
Brim: 2 1/2" (the binding takes up a full 5/8")
Ribbon: 1 5/8"

The original thread is here. The hat is triple-bound and the binding has a blue/green tint to it. I sent it to Optimo because I received it with a loose sweatband. Graham reblocked it, cleaned it, and replaced the sweatband with a brand new one. The hat was always linerless; my assumption is that it can be worn during all seasons. It's definitely lightweight compared to some of my other hats. My collection is becoming excessive, however, and I'm forced to choose between this one and my Akubra Stylemaster. This one is being sold. I never had any time to wear it out, as I received it back from Optimo after the cold weather, and I don't wear fur felts outside of the autumn/winter season.

There are no flaws other than very minute moth divots on the underside of the brim that I'd probably have trouble capturing with a camera, but I can try if you'd like. The Champ hatbox is not original to the hat, but will be included. It's slightly small but protects the hat well. No smells.

Make a monetary offer or a trade offer. It'll be listed on eBay if there are no takers. Thanks!

01-champ-front.jpg

02-champ-side.jpg

03-champ-top.jpg

04-champ-under.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton