Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Celebrities jackets

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Brad Pitt has huge lips. It's very unsettling.

Also unsettling how these guys have aged. Leo refusing to go out with anybody over 25, Brad increasingly looking like his own comic-book version, and don’t get me started on Jack Sparrow…

George Clooney seems to be the odd one out in terms of aligning age and maturity. But then again he was still a construction worker at the time this photo has been shot. Guess, such real life experience humbles a bit…

MickeyPunch

Familiar Face
Also unsettling how these guys have aged. Leo refusing to go out with anybody over 25, Brad increasingly looking like his own comic-book version, and don’t get me started on Jack Sparrow…

George Clooney seems to be the odd one out in terms of aligning age and maturity. But then again he was still a construction worker at the time this photo has been shot. Guess, such real life experience humbles a bit…

I wish I look a bit like comic-book version of Brad Pitt when I’m 60, zero chance of it happening though.

And he literally dressed as a yellow chicken to promote a local fast food chain before making it big, it’s not like he was drowning in money since he was born.

Yeah he’s probably had some plastic surgery done, but so has Clooney (hair at least). I guess Clooney doesn’t dye his hair and that’s about it?

GettyImages-1535292438.jpg

DiCaprio is getting creepy and looking more and more like Jack Nicholson, and Depp has always been kind of a weirdo.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I wish I look a bit like comic-book version of Brad Pitt when I’m 60, zero chance of it happening though.

And he literally dressed as a yellow chicken to promote a local fast food chain before making it big, it’s not like he was drowning in money since he was born.

Yeah he’s probably had some plastic surgery done, but so has Clooney (hair at least). I guess Clooney doesn’t dye his hair and that’s about it?

GettyImages-1535292438.jpg

DiCaprio is getting creepy and looking more and more like Jack Nicholson, and Depp has always been kind of a weirdo.

Oh yes, Brad looks good; great even. Still, to my eyes, he’s trying to look like a handsome 30something, not the handsome 60 year old, he is.

If you try to achieve that by surgery, it will eventually first show and then turn you into something looking increasingly artificial. Man or woman. What I meant to say is that to my eyes, he’s now past the point where it starts showing.

MickeyPunch

Familiar Face
Oh yes, Brad looks good; great even. Still, to my eyes, he’s trying to look like a handsome 30something, not the handsome 60 year old, he is.

If you try to achieve that by surgery, it will eventually first show and then turn you into something looking increasingly artificial. Man or woman. What I meant to say is that to my eyes, he’s now past the point where it starts showing.
But I find it odd that you chose Clooney as a counterargumentwhen he’s got a better hairline now in his sixties than when he was in E.R 30 years ago.

What makes you think that that’s the only thing he’s got done? He still looks better and younger than most guys in their sixties. Brad doesn’t look like one of those guys who have clearly overdone it (at least yet), and neither does Clooney. Brad does look younger, so kudos to him? He was always fitter anyway.

Chances are that any Hollywood A-lister over 50 that was ever considered good looking (yeah Danny DeVito I’m sure didn’t bother) has had some work done.

George-Clooney-hair-transplant.png.webp

Bennarion

Call Me a Cab
We see them only in photos and in movies. I think if you meet them at home and without makeup, the picture will be completely different)

MrProper

I'll Lock Up
We see them only in photos and in movies. I think if you meet them at home and without makeup, the picture will be completely different)
Why do you think that? Some people simply have good genes and if you take care of yourself, you don't necessarily have to look too old.
I look old in photos, but in real life others often think I'm a lot younger. And that's without being a film star. lol

Bennarion

Call Me a Cab
Yes, everyone has different genes and lifestyle. Therefore, it is better not to touch on this topic. I meant that in the movies they use a grimm and look very good

MickeyPunch

Familiar Face
While I agree there’s a difference in photos vs in person, those Brad Pitt pics above were taken in Wimbledon tennis tournament. These people are likely to wear make up for such an event, but they’re basically papparazzi pics.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
But I find it odd that you chose Clooney as a counterargumentwhen he’s got a better hairline now in his sixties than when he was in E.R 30 years ago.

What makes you think that that’s the only thing he’s got done? He still looks better and younger than most guys in their sixties. Brad doesn’t look like one of those guys who have clearly overdone it (at least yet), and neither does Clooney. Brad does look younger, so kudos to him? He was always fitter anyway.

Chances are that any Hollywood A-lister over 50 that was ever considered good looking (yeah Danny DeVito I’m sure didn’t bother) has had some work done.

George-Clooney-hair-transplant.png.webp

Well, I guess I just have the impression that Clooney is looking and behaving like a guy his age and not mimicking a much younger lifestyle. But I am sure no expert on the proper aging of men, nor is it really for me to judge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bvanv