Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Casual double rider jacket - SB Oakland, or Aero King of the Road?

Loncster

Familiar Face
Any updates? I just ordered a J-106 in natural CXL, I really couldn't resist the beauty of this combo!

NamoAmituofo

Familiar Face
Hey guys I just took delivery of my new KoTR! First time wearing it today taking kids to windy airfield in 15 degrees. This jacket is perfect in wind resistance and not too warm at all in fact I had to zip it up. Well I did pair it with shorts!!

See pics my children took for me.

The HH feels cooler than my SH HWM for sure even when zipped up.

The sleeves openings are quite fitted I don’t even need to zip them.

IMG_9848.jpeg
IMG_9849.jpeg
IMG_9851.jpeg
IMG_9852.jpeg

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey guys I just took delivery of my new KoTR! First time wearing it today taking kids to windy airfield in 15 degrees. This jacket is perfect in wind resistance and not too warm at all in fact I had to zip it up. Well I did pair it with shorts!!

View attachment 635290 View attachment 635291 View attachment 635292 View attachment 635293

You definitely made the right choice.

I have my eye on one of these since I've been searching for a 50s Hercules in good condition for ages and they run quite a lot.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab

View attachment 635290 View attachment 635291 View attachment 635292 View attachment 635293

Big congrats! Super beautiful execution of the jacket, colour could hardly look nicer. Most important, you absolutely nailed the fit!

Now, go and find some real trousers, and nothing can beat the looks! ;)

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab

Well done. The natural leather will only get better with time, too.

NamoAmituofo

Familiar Face
Thank you very much guys for the compliments! Coincidentally I got a pair of 33oz Soso jeans almost new - I did try them but quickly decided the baggy fit would make some amazing heaviest duty shorts lol. Have yet to find the time to cut them and hem myself.

I wear chinos all years in UK to work and weekends. I’ve one pair of jeans (not counting the Soso jeans) which I only bought after acquiring a Samurai beast of a belt.

British summer is so short and hey I own so many pair of shorts so got to get them out when still can. I did ask my daughter’s opinion and she said daddy you look so cool in your leather jackets and shorts :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld