Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Caption Contest

CharlieH.

One Too Many
deanglen said:
aaaa_edited.jpg

Darla! You take the Scrabble board off your head this very minute!

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
"Oh no, here come the Wisemans. let's go before they notice us.. Oh Mrs. Wiseman I didn't see you there.. I would love to hear about your last vacation."

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Johnnysan

One Too Many
untitled_edited.jpg

Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been a week since my last confession. In that time, I have pooped on twenty-eight sedans, twelve trucks and one convertible...with one very angry bald guy at the wheel.

Braxton36

One of the Regulars
"Let go of my damn finger straight-away or I can promise you quite assuredly that we'll be dining on poached parrot at the rectory tonight!"

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
"Hey don't laugh. If we don't get some money in my cup soon, guess who's on the dinner menu." :eek:

Regards,

J

Ha ha ha! JP, I'm still laughing half an hour after first reading your caption!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

airfrogusmc

Suspended
deanglen said:
Besides the obvious reason I chose this photo from the stunning Cushman Collection, I'd like to see you wags take a shot at captioning this shot for everyone's enjoyment! lol lol lol :

untitled_edited.jpg

Have at it! (BTW Should this be a real contest? How would we determine a winner? Poll?)

"Hey father did ya hear the one about the rabbi, the priest, and the hooker, BROOOCH"?

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
#1 Preacher Mike, in South America, found this bird more applicable to the congregation when giving a sermon on Noah and the ark.
#2 Sasha learned her lifelong lesson that larger hats do not always attract the looks desired from the opposite sex- she would always remember Mary and her simple head kerchief with anger and spite.
#3 "You touch this coffee and your name will be lunch"

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lauren Henline said:
#1 Preacher Mike, in South America, found this bird more applicable to the congregation when giving a sermon on Noah and the ark.
#2 Sasha learned her lifelong lesson that larger hats do not always attract the looks desired from the opposite sex- she would always remember Mary and her simple head kerchief with anger and spite.
#3 "You touch this coffee and your name will be lunch"

I don't care who you are, now that's funny!:eusa_clap

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
deanglen said:
Besides the obvious reason I chose this photo from the stunning Cushman Collection, I'd like to see you wags take a shot at captioning this shot for everyone's enjoyment! lol lol lol :

untitled_edited.jpg

Have at it! (BTW Should this be a real contest? How would we determine a winner? Poll?)

"brawk...Father...i'm not an alter boy...Brawk"...

mark theshoeshine boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley