Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BOOK: Hat Life Yearbook, 1951 -- Hat Industry Directory

Louis Mountbatten

One of the Regulars
Today I have an issue of the 1951 Hat Life Yearbook. It is a directory for the hat industry and has a great section on hat industry statistics for 1951 such as sales, production numbers, and new manufacturing news.
$50 plus $8 shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_3373.JPG
    IMG_3373.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3374.JPG
    IMG_3374.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3375.JPG
    IMG_3375.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 56

Gump9209

New in Town
Cool! The "Book Hat Life Yearbook 1951 Hat Industry Directory" is a fascinating glimpse into the hat industry of the past. For those interested in the detailed history of hat making and industry practices from that era, this book is invaluable. I recently came across some fascinating research while working on my PhD thesis, and I found this PhD thesis writing service https://www.thesiswritingservice.com/phd-thesis/ incredibly helpful in organizing my findings. If you’re delving deep into historical documents like this yearbook, having a structured approach to your research can make a huge difference. Highly recommend checking it out for anyone serious about historical research or writing.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth