Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Bear Brand - Owner‘s experience wanted

Chris89

New in Town
It's a loose true to size, which I love to layer. Could possibly go down a size to have a fitted, "shirt" style. But to me it's a jacket.

I use it as a top layer over flannels and western shirts. Perfect because it is long enough to cover them. I hate when buttons downs stick out too far below jackets.

Light weight and great mobility

Gorgeous leather

Really a perfect product
Hi, I have just found your post. I am currently planning on buying this shirt but I am extremely afraid to pick the wrong size.

Based on your experience can you confirm that measurements on the website are correct. Do you have some reference sizes by other brands? Would you mind to maybe post or send some pictures. I would like to get as much information as possible before I take contact with Josh.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers from Norway.
Chris

newtojackets

Practically Family
Kicking this off:

Only item I have thus far are these ‚Old Money Green‘ Corduroy Pants.

After VAT and import they cost me some EUR 350. Expensive, but in the ballpark of Iron Heart or Merz B. Schwanen, so still (on the north side of) ok.
Quality is ok too but nothing to rave about. Looks are killer, IMO, and I get favourable comments left and right (including from the missus). Would definitely buy again.

View attachment 601682
That jacket looks amazing. Who's the maker? Is it a shrunken sheepskin?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1