Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bing Crosby would be proud

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
TommySalieri said:
Thanks, fellas (and gals)

Dan, I will certainly post pictures as soon as it arrives!

Scion, indeed. My name is based on characters from the game. I bought it in the Fall of 2002 for my computer. However, it took me nearly 2 years to finish it. lol The experience was incredible and the finale was well worth the wait.

My mother never fed me as a kid. As for the lack of torso: EVOLUTION AT IT'S FINEST...! Or maybe not. :eusa_doh:

Oh, and I would be more than happy to contribute to this archive. :)

It is indeed a very good game, Tommy. The music and the environment is just great. Sometimes, even though I've completed the game a couple of times, I just have to drive around in free mode and explore the environment.

MKL

A-List Customer
Nice catch. Of all of the Stetsons I do like the whippet. I have a brown one that I wear regularly. You will enjoy yours. Looking forward in seeing more pics when it arrives.

Pilgrim

One Too Many
Tommy, an observation - I watched that auction, too. One thing I was thinking about is that every Whippet I've seen has had edge trim and a wider brim than the measurement given in that auction - so I'm wondering if it's a standard width Whippet (2.5 to 2.75") with the edge trim removed and the brim wrapped back to make the overwelt.

When it arrives, would you have a look at that overwelt and let us know if the workmanship indicates anything about its origin?

Simply curious.....[huh]

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
scotrace said:
Perhaps a Gallery of Hat Styles and brands in the Golden Era (section, not the forum)?

That sounds great Scott. I think it would be very valuable as far as comparing hat elements such as crown heights,brim widths,ribbon and bows sweatband size and the overall quality of the felt of one to another.

Tommy,it is a fine looking hat.I look foward to seeing some pictures.BTW that seller seemed to have had several good looking lids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally