Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best quotes - Merged thread - Keep it Clean! No dashes! No Symbols!

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
not Golden Age but ... i like it! :D

"No, Mr Bond, I expect you to die"

goldfinger1.jpg

hailey greenhat

A-List Customer
Not famous, but my favorites

All from the same movie Sabrina - 1954

"No man walks alone from choice. "

"No, father. The moon is reaching for me. "

"Oh, you young people are so old fashioned. Have you not heard? We are building rockets to reach the moon! "

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Go ahead, make my day.

I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' But to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
:eek:fftopic:

hailey greenhat totaly agree with you! there is only one Bond and that is Connery! :cheers1: all the others are impostors! ;)

wally wood you are totally right: "Bond, James Bond" most memorable line :eusa_clap

Carlisle Blues lol he didn't die at all, on the contrary, he lived and prospered! lol lol lol

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
"I was born when she kissed me. I died when she left me. I lived a few weeks while she loved me."

"So many guns and so few brains."

"Whadda ya want me to do? Learn to stutter?"

"Here's looking at you, kid."

"...you'll regret it. Not today, not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life."

"When your head says one thing but your whole life says something else, your head always loses."

...all from Bogart movies

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Maybe no a golden age - but this one from the start of "Once upon a time in the west"

Snaky: ...looks like we're shy one horse.
Harmonica: You brought two too many.

And this one from Catch 22.

Yossarian: Let me see if I've got this straight: in order to be grounded, I've got to be crazy and I must be crazy to keep flying. But if I ask to be grounded, that means I'm not crazy any more and I have to keep flying.

And this one - also Catch 22:

Yossarian: Those bastards are trying to kill me.
1st Lt. Milo Minderbinder: No one is trying to kill you sweetheart. Now eat your dessert like a good boy.
Yossarian: Oh yeah? Then why are they shooting at me Milo?
Dobbs: They're shooting at everyone Yossarian.
Yossarian: And what difference does that make?
Dobbs: Look Yossarian, suppose, I mean just suppose everyone thought the same way you do.
Yossarian: Then I'd be a damn fool to think any different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe