Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BESOIN D'AIDE LOST WORLDS LEATHER POUR LA MOTO!

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
My favourite LW to use on the bike is a dual hide, moose body and horse arms. (moose is very much like deer)
I like it because you get the comfort and pliability of moose in the body, but the waterproofness and protection of horse in the arms.
To me it is the best of both world, and i would recommend it if you are putting together a jacket dedicated to riding.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I would imagine thick goat would behave similarly to moose in this respect, with high strength and abrasion resistance plus pliability. Maybe LW’s goat could fit the bill for OP.

fabiofades

New in Town
To answer you, I actually received my speed demon. I find it magnificent but very rigid. Much more than my Schott 618. I would like a LW that is easier to carry, and not just on a motorcycle. I saw deerskin on Stu's site which seems easier to wear, especially for work or everyday life. In green it’s even crazier!

bigmanbigtruck

One of the Regulars
I find it magnificent but very rigid. Much more than my Schott 618. I would like a LW that is easier to carry, and not just on a motorcycle.

I got a new LW jacket recently too and yes, it's very rigid. (Not sure what weight HH you got) Please wear it in the rain and wear it often. Even at home if you can, as dumb as that might feel. It already relaxed a lot in just 1 week. Huge difference.

fabiofades

New in Town
20240429_193653.jpg
20240429_192758.jpg
20240429_192751.jpg

fabiofades

New in Town
I also have a Belstaff that is a few years old. But I would like to try another different skin.

Attachments

• 20240606_215908.jpg
    20240606_215908.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 26

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB123