Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, you know, you have a choice in not choosing a bad boy.
Wait?!
There's THAT choice?! :p

Autumn is exquisite. :)
:thumb:

Autumn is only great, if there is a strong wind at my back, when I get my blower out and blow the leaves to the next door neighbors yard.
I know. :D

Oh, yes.

funny-autumn-beautiful-ugly.jpg

Mine is the upper image. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I have the bottom photo in my town.
Rain most of this week, with low 70's for highs and 50's for low.
Great, 50 and rain?
That's what I want to do, is help one of my drivers out of the mud in 50 degree temps.
Just like the mud hole in that picture.

Justin B

One Too Many
Darn it..
Women - Bad boys - why do those to constantly attract?! [huh] :D

Because they are exciting, and everyone craves excitement. The problem comes from not seeing the destructive nature behind it. I can tell you as a reformed "bad boy" the worst is when you come to the realization of the damage you've done to you life and the lives of those around you.

OK.
I'll be sending a flock flying your way
If no one shoots them down, they'll be there soon - prepare the shot-gun, sir. :yo:

They will never make out to me because they would have to fly over the South. Not one will make it to the Mason-Dixon line much less past it. :p

Oddest thing over the weekend...had a flock of pork on the wing go over. Me and the neighbors couldn't see letting them go on...no telling what damage they might do to someones roof if they landed.

Used up derned near all my shotshells, but they sure were tasty.

I Keep Tellin' Ya (Episode 752):p

Women and Bad Boys are a vestigial impulse dating back to primitive societies which is still hardwired into the modern day psyche. Back then security came in the form of the fiercest warrior or the mightiest hunter in the tribe whose favors the females competed for. While today it's now brains rather than brawn that carries the day there is still that subconscious attraction to the "hunter/warrior" type which in modern society often takes the form of the "Bad Boy." Not to sound like a trashy novel but it seems that some women will readily marry the guy who makes six figures but at the same time fantasizes about being seduced by the guy who cleans the pool. [huh]

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Wait?!
There's THAT choice?! :p

Really? I hadn't figured that. :p

funny-autumn-beautiful-ugly.jpg

Mine is the upper image. :p

Well, you stink. ;)

I can tell you as a reformed "bad boy" . . .

:pound:

Er, *cough* um, glad you're reformed, at least.

I Keep Tellin' Ya (Episode 752):p

:blah:

That second picture is the first picture after all the leaves fall and it rains good and hard after Evil Autumn takes over.

Ah, there ain't never no pleasin' ya! :rolleyes:

Justin B

One Too Many
:pound:

Er, *cough* um, glad you're reformed, at least.

Yeah, amazing isn't it, to think I haven't always been such a sweet, charming, and devilishly handsome fellow? Having lived an...interesting life is why I'm now able to let most things slide and keep a positive attitude towards things.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82