Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

And Evil Cold with warming later to 35 degrees then Evil Cold through the night---welcome to Evil Autumn.

grim-reaper-o.gif

Horace Debussy Jones

A-List Customer
Here it jumped from temps in the 60s to single digits in a single day. Currently 3 degrees outside, with a predicted low of -11. Might get up to 6 tomorrow,...if all goes well.;)

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Here it jumped from temps in the 60s to single digits in a single day. Currently 3 degrees outside, with a predicted low of -11. Might get up to 6 tomorrow,...if all goes well.;)

Geezo...do you have your "woolies" on yet? It is looking to get like that here in Michigan REAL soon...like hitting below 30 tonight! I still have to pick a snow blower from Walmarts and have it shipped fast. NO more shoveling here for us....too hard on Daniel and honestly, shoveling does NOTHING for my nails....lol!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
:eusa_clap
Not to worry SC, I like those colors better.
Green and yellow remind me of the 70's, while orange reminds me of fall and fall is awful. :D

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Are blind people common Behind God's Back? lol
Quite common. But, I would prefer them being deaf - then all my problems would be gone. :mrgreen:

The pumpkins need more food and water to get bigger and oranger than that by the way.
No, no.. :nono:
These are decorative ones. They don't grow any bigger and it's actually hard to get them multicolored AND spiky at the same time.

Not to worry SC, I like those colors better.
I like them, too. :thumb:

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Not to worry SC, I like those colors better.... while orange reminds me of fall and fall is awful. :D

I adore autumn. The vibrant colors of leaf and produce, carmel apples and cider, icy cold winds, overcast leaden sky,
football, bonfires, whiskey flask and hot Irish coffee. :)

In a tower of wind, a tree idling in air,
Beyond my own echo...

Roethke

I adore autumn. The vibrant colors of leaf and produce, carmel apples and cider, icy cold winds, overcast leaden sky,
football, bonfires, whiskey flask and hot Irish coffee. :)

In a tower of wind, a tree idling in air,
Beyond my own echo...

Roethke

Cold, snow, colds, flus, dead trees, barren landscapes, awful turkey dinners, pesty relatives etc., etc. It Dysons.
Evil Autumn
GrimReaperLightning-1.gif

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe