Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Atomic Era Tom's Items For Sale

Oh no, I'll never change my style. A lot of times I buy things at a good price, even though I know they won't fit, because I think they need a good home. Or I'll buy hats, clothes, etc. in bulk and there's some items that don't fit me, so I'm passing them on to someone who can actually use them, instead of them just living in my closet for 60 years or so lol

"Skeet" McD

Practically Family
But, Tom: leaving things in your closet for 60 years or so is SO COMPLETELY GOLDEN AGE...believe me: I know. I'm really not looking forward to cleaning out my childhood home when my father (now 92) goes to the long home of his fathers....

"Skeet"

I know. Believe me, I'm holding onto plenty. I have walk-in closets and they are all full! Somethin's gotta give. Not to mention, money's tight now and this could benefit from a few extra bucks.

But, Tom: leaving things in your closet for 60 years or so is SO COMPLETELY GOLDEN AGE...believe me: I know. I'm really not looking forward to cleaning out my childhood home when my father (now 92) goes to the long home of his fathers....

"Skeet"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg