Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alternatives to Vanson Enfield

maltess

New in Town
Hello to everyone, I am new to the leather jacktes world. I would like to get the Aero halfbelt ,but right now is a bit expensive for me, so I was looking for something similar in the look. So far I have seen the Vanson Enfield, but I find the collar to be small for my taste, could anyone recommend some other brand or model with a similar look?. The Vanson 9D looks great to me but is expensive too, is possible to find this model in USA or Europe anyway? I been looking to the mercury as well, but seems a bit modern in the lines to me, more like a modern motorcycle jacket but with a collar, but maybe I am wrong, is hard to tell by the photos

thanks a lot and best regards

nicholasb

One of the Regulars
I don't think you'll find much for under that price range. Magnoli's Open Road is $475. There's this Cirrus jacket for £349 from the UK.

You would probably be best to keep an eye on Ebay for a half-belt jacket of some kind from Aero.

nicholasb

One of the Regulars

OneEyeMan

Practically Family
I have an Enfield and it is hands down my favorite jacket.
I don't think anything styled like that comes close for the price.
And as mentioned above, why not have Vanson customize the collar?
It'll take some time, but all things good come to those who wait.
I wear mine on the motorcycle and the smaller collar is better for riding than a big floppy one.
I even like it's looks off the bike.
Leather is thick and beautifully grained, every stitch is perfect, fit is perfect.
Wouldn't get rid of it for anything.
It will take a while to break in though.
Lenny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centurionslut