Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alpha L-2A and B-15C "Vintage" series

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Of course, I forgot to say, thanks to bn1966 for the tip-off! I don't think the guy knew what he was selling, really. It was a pristine vintage one.

dinomartino1

A-List Customer
I got mine for £29.50 in mint condition!
That was a good buy and in mint condition well worth it.
But the replicas where way superior jackets and not too inferior when compared to a buzz rickson at the the time when they where made.
I can't comment on any alpha jackets that came later on that are still called replica, i have no experience of them.

Last edited:

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That was a good buy and in mint condition well worth it.
But the replicas where way superior jackets and not too inferior when compared to a buzz rickson at the the time when they where made.
I can't comment on any alpha jackets that came later on that are still called replica, i have no experience of them.

Compared well to Buzz :)

Tommy-VF51

A-List Customer
Like I said, I'm aware of what it is and isn't. As a beater I'm very happy, it's new with tags and doesn't seem to suffer from all the loose threads others did.

It is, however obviously too lighter colour, the waistband is deaper than L-2a seems to have ever been.

My current line up of Jackets are a Pike Brothers B15, a Cooper A-2 and of course this one. So all interpretations, rather than perfect replicas or originals. The plan now is to pick up a WEP G-8, a G1 and a more authentic L-2B. Maybe eventually a N-2a or b as well.

dinomartino1

A-List Customer
Just saw this on eBay, a blue B-15c size 42 repro made by hope manufacturing. It looks ok and might be a good buy for someone that size.
I have never heard of hope and very little found on google search an old ratuken listing.
It's going for US$ 140 but also has make an offer, I would have bought it but too big for me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-US-...186179?hash=item3ac93af043:g:KYsAAOSwbsBXinKf

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael