Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AERO to use Insurrection's photos to display...

Doublegun

Practically Family
Thanks for the song's name HandD! I'm going to try to download it from somewhere...that way, I'll always be on track...LOL...no pun intended!!! God, <<<really dumb joke... I agree with you about Vimeo...I like their picture quality better too! BTW, your jacket is done...if you have the time, you should come into the shop this weekend, say "Hi!," chat a bit, and take that beautiful sucka home...I think we fixed it up pretty well for ya!

Just found it on iTunes. Thanks again for the tip. Always looking for good music.

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Sorry to derail the thread further, but here's a great video from a pal named Ricky Corey. This is racing in AFM (the American Federation of Motorcyclists), which is what a lot of people use to graduate to AMA racing. No music...just that sweet sound of great inline fours! For all of you Bay Area folks, we'll be vending Aero, Vanson, and our own line of gear at AFM events this coming summer. It's going to be so sweet to be out and about in the Cali. sun this summer and I can't wait to get some racers hooked, just as they were in the old days, on classic, quality gear! How cool is it going to be to see racers showing up on colder mornings in Scottish-made horsehide rather than in Pakistani-made textiles???!!! This is again at Thunderhill, which is regarded by many to be one of the best tracks in the United States, only rivaled by a few tracks in Europe. When you're out on track at Thunderhill, there's so much lean angle that it begins to screw with your head...being tired in the afternoon, I've sometimes gone trough turn two (where Ricky crashes at the end of this video) thinking to myself, "Oh no, I'm upside down!!!...did I fall???...wait, no...okay...look through the turn...you're alive...stay focused!" ...LOL...the tricks our minds will play on us! Enjoy!

[video=youtube;EHw2v0nmQ34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHw2v0nmQ34[/video]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth