Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero highwayman Custom Order Help

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If you're a 38 in the Dustbowl, a 36 or 34 (36 for a more generous fit and 34 for a more fitted look) should be about right in the Aero Highwayman...when the Highwayman in sized down, the fit looks very, very nice!

But would you describe it as a snug fit that tapers from the chest to the waist? You would have a hell of a lot more experience fitting them than my sample size of one, but seeing as he specified those characteristics, I wouldn't have though a highwayman would be his best option?

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
But would you describe it as a snug fit that tapers from the chest to the waist? You would have a hell of a lot more experience fitting them than my sample size of one, but seeing as he specified those characteristics, I wouldn't have though a highwayman would be his best option?

An Aero Highwayman is a really "straight" fit (I'm pretty sure you said this as well). Because of this, a person can get a really nice fit through the chest / upper back as well as through the mid-section...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82