Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Customer Service

WatchesandBoots1125

New in Town
I contacted Aero asking them about sizing on a few of their jackets. I heard back within a day asking for more information. IE chest size, sleeve size, etc. I provided that info and also asked about one of their leathers. I still have not heard back as of yet. As someone who is looking to invest a lot of money into a company thats in another country their communication makes me a bit nervous. I know they have a great reputation, but I'm also not seeing anything on their customer service as of the last 5 years. Just wanted to see if other's have had any positive experience dealing with them?

MrProper

I'll Lock Up
So I have no complaints. In the past, I've always had contact with Chloe or Holly and sometimes Denny. If communication took longer, it was for reasons like holidays, illness or something. But in the end I always got a response.

Harris HTM

One Too Many
I have dealt with the cs of five different leather jacket makers as a direct customer and with at least five others as a potential customer. Aero's CS is at the top two. And, in my case, probably the only one that honoured the quoted production time.

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Don’t see what the problem is. They got back to you within a day and now you’re waiting to hear back from them about the leather. ?

cl206

New in Town
I contacted Aero asking them about sizing on a few of their jackets. I heard back within a day asking for more information. IE chest size, sleeve size, etc. I provided that info and also asked about one of their leathers. I still have not heard back as of yet. As someone who is looking to invest a lot of money into a company thats in another country their communication makes me a bit nervous. I know they have a great reputation, but I'm also not seeing anything on their customer service as of the last 5 years. Just wanted to see if other's have had any positive experience dealing with them?
I've found Holly to be very prompt. NGL and say she always responds within a day but she is very good and they are also very busy with the batch of orders from the recent sale so that may cause a delay. I would wait another day or two and then send another email. But compared to other businesses, they are definitely on the better side of communications IME. I am waiting for my chestnut badalassi J106!! Can't wait but can lol!

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
I am sorry you feel that you have waited too long for a follow up reply but happy to hear that your inital enquiry was dealt with swiftly. We are a small company and don't have a "call centre" dealing with enquiries. As mentioned above we have recently had a sale which has resulted in higher than normal workload on Holly and Chloe who look after customer service , both work remotely so depending on your requests may be waiting for replies / further information from the factory which can sometimes take a day or 2 as we are very busy with production.

Without out knowing the details of your enquiry i can't comment further other than please bear with us and i'm sure your follow up will happen soon enough. ( or you can DM me here with details and i can look further into it)

Best
Denny ( Aero)

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Which leather are you looking at? Perhaps this forum can offer you wide opinions on it.

Faux59

Familiar Face
I've bought 3 jackets from Aero in the past year. Chloe always responded to me within a day. My first 2 emails did go unanswered until I checked junk mail.

jeepTj98

New in Town
Aero is fantastic! Besides a few schott jackets that I have, everything else in my closet has an aero tag.. I hear a lot about some of the japenese makers but man in my opinion, nothing beats an aero!

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
I've dealt with Aero on a few occasions and was always happy with their communication. Denny's reply in this thread shows how committed they are to their customers. Sit back and enjoy the anticipation of what will hopefully be a brilliant jacket.

TartuWolf

One Too Many
Pretty good if you get Denny, nothing to write home about otherwise. Just my experience / opinion. Obviously calling is the fastest way to get any info. I would not be surprised by slow response rate considering the recent sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton