Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Advice on aero fit

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
+1 These jackets start off feeling a bit like you're wearing somebody else's suit of armour, but pretty quickly they become your own.

+2.

I'd definitely give this some wear. Aero's FQHH is a beast of a leather which needs a good bit of wear to break in.

But it's worth the effort because once you do you'll love it, it'll start to mould to your body. It's also one of the most stunning looking and beautiful hides in the world.

Don't ditch it just yet!

FredS

One of the Regulars
Hey guys, how do you think this fit is, sleeves seem a bit long but a was thinking they will shorten with creasing..
null_zpsfa64f39a.jpg

But the color. Mmmm.

Those sleeves look the perfect length to me. About half an inch above the first thumb knuckle. Exactly right.

wdw

One Too Many
I'm with the OP on getting rid of it. If it doesn't feel right to him there will always be doubt and chances are it'll lie around or get flipped anyway.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
To me, the shoulders are the key. I can't really tell from the one fit pic you've got if they're sliding off or not. If they are, then wdw's absolutely right - he's speaking from experience - but if they're sitting where they should I think it comes down to personal taste. We are merely unreliable commentators. :D[huh]

FredS

One of the Regulars
I'm with the OP on getting rid of it. If it doesn't feel right to him there will always be doubt and chances are it'll lie around or get flipped anyway.

Yeah I agree, and about the shoulders...look much too big and they seem to bunch up in a weird way on top of your shoulders. But the sleeves on the other hand look just 100% perfect as i said already. They are by the looks of it about half an inch above the first thumb knuckle with your arms in a straight position which is the perfect length.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe