Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A "Picker" just called...

TomS

One Too Many
Hi Folks:

A friend of mine who is an estate "picker" just telephoned. The gent told me has a house "full" of old fedora hats, and asked if I was interested. He estimates there are upward of fifty hats and boxes; I'm meeting him at 3:00 to take a look. He explained that they are all "big" sizes, and have the boxes, "which nobody wants because they take up too much room".

More to follow...

TomS

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Hi Folks:

A friend of mine who is an estate "picker" just telephoned. The gent told me has a house "full" of old fedora hats, and asked if I was interested. He estimates there are upward of fifty hats and boxes; I'm meeting him at 3:00 to take a look. He explained that they are all "big" sizes, and have the boxes, "which nobody wants because they take up too much room".

More to follow...

TomS
Consider me for any 7 3/8 you want to turn a quick dollar on :)

m0nk

One Too Many
I'm also a 7, and since you noted bigger sizes, you may not find anything in my size, but if you do happen to come across a grey Knox 40 in/about 7, keep me in mind please. :D

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Hi Folks:

More to follow...

TomS

The (7 1/2) suspense is killing me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe