Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Few Things for Christmas

J. M. Stovall

Call Me a Cab
Here are a few things that need to go, and I'm giving the FL members first crack. That's right, these things will not go on Ebay until the end of the week so if you are interested just PM me.

The CDs are all new and still shrink wrapped. The 78's are in different states of condition so just ask. The trench coat is marked as a 44 (which should have fit me) but it's much larger, a guy I work with here is a 46-48 tall and it fits him perfect. The Ray Bans are in new condition with case. I'll put a few more things up later today and tomorrow.

Thanks for looking! Make me an offer I can't refuse.;) And don't say that nobody ever lists a classified without an Ebay link.

1940s-Christmas.jpg
CWAK.jpg
CWAKIII.jpg
DSC01230.jpg
DSC01229.jpg
DSC01228.jpg
]
8556_1JPG.jpg
812f_1_bJPG.jpg
DSC01213.jpg

J. M. Stovall

Call Me a Cab
Here is the original, Ebay description for the coat:

Gorgeous Cardin trench 44

This auction is for a stunning mens Pierre Cardin dark khaki tench coat..this piece is outstanding!! pristine perfect condition, no alterations, beautiful 4 season wool blend gabardine, hangs beautifully, fully lined with magnificent satin lining, hidden placart front buttons, belted with leather "trench" buckle belt, cuffs are tab with single button..this piece is tagged 44 and has rear vent..all the classic features, that you will love..this piece fits like a sensual glove..and measures shoulders 22", chest 53", tummy 54", sleeve is 25" from shoulder and total length measured from back of collar seam is 47".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007