Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A few goodies to let go.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
XPLSV said:
Much opportunity presents itself for getting in trouble with the wife!
or to perhaps look at it in a different way, a different spin...
"Much opportunity presents itself for wife to get in good with husband with the upcoming gift-giving season..."

XPLSV

One of the Regulars
Mike in Seattle said:
or to perhaps look at it in a different way, a different spin...
"Much opportunity presents itself for wife to get in good with husband with the upcoming gift-giving season..."

That should be logical...however, my wife doesn't seem to like me in hats. Never heard a peep out of here during my time in the military, and the Lord knows I hated that last beret with a passion, but it has been tough going with the civilian hats. I think progress is being made, though...

XPLSV

One of the Regulars
What did eBay object to on those hat listings??? I am guessing the "Indiana Jones" in the title of the Akubra but I have no guesses as to the Stetson listing. My wife had a genuine Dooney wallet that they removed stating something about copyright infringement--her listing pretty much showed all the original receipts, tags, etc. that proved it was legit. Still...she got no relief from eBay. The thing is, other listings extremely similar to her's were left untouched at that same time...

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
!

The removed them because I had a link to here!:rage:

There is a policy that you can't have links to sites that sell goods or services. I have told them that we don't do either and have asked the auctions to be restored. Either way I will have them back tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007