Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Fatdutchman

Practically Family
Male, 36, single. tired, poor and lonely. :(

"some men choose abstinence, some men have abstinence thrust upon them"...Shakespeare, I believe...

"My name is George, I'm unemployed, and I live with my parents."

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
The dog is invited!

You haven't lived until you've had a boxer galloping around your house.:p

IMG_0450copy.jpg

Bebop

Practically Family
KittyT said:
spokane, eh? that's where i'm from and still have family there.
Yes, Spokane, the sleepy city that some consider stuck in the past, where the running joke is, "What time is it in Spokane??.....1941." lol I live here part time until mid June and then it will be full time. I love it.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
For the sake of Science...

Male, 37, employed homeowner who co-habitates with his lovely woman (who I've known since kindergarten) of some 6 years now. San Luis Obispo County, CA. Slowly getting more & more of the vintage. Some day would like to be able to find the 1940 Chevy convertable to drive around in.

Cheers!

Dan

Steve

Practically Family
Male living in a small town near Pensacola, Florida, aged 17, eccentric and single.

I'm lucky when people I've known for 10 years know I'm in the room, so I don't expect to be snatched up any time soon. lol

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Bebop said:
Yes, Spokane, the sleepy city that some consider stuck in the past, where the running joke is, "What time is it in Spokane??.....1941." lol I live here part time until mid June and then it will be full time. I love it.

really? i dunno i always hated it. it's so.... white and trashy and full of meth addicts! mentally it may still be 1941, just without any of the class. at least that's my view of spokane :)

i'm glad you enjoy it though! i don't mind the occasional visit, but after about 2 weeks at my mom's on the south hill, i'm stir crazy and can't wait to get out. of course, i discovered the vintage shop down near Brown's Addition the last day of my last trip there. mom had to drag me out!

Ripper

Familiar Face
...Lets see since I am new here....I was born in La Mesa California, a suburb of San Diego in 1971. I moved to Colorado when I was 6 months old and have lived here ever since. I have been married twice, I have a 3 year old Son, a 11 year old Step-Son and a 16 year old Daughter. I am an open book, ask me anything and I will tell.;)

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Why not, I'll join the minority.

20,female,foothills of N.Carolina

--and to quote a song
"No strings and no connections
No ties to my affections
I'm fancy free and free for anything fancy"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member