Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7000 members tonight?

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
From strength-to-strength, we keep on growing...!

Onwards and Upwards, this place is just continually growing in membership and reflects the 'growing' legion of folk who have a developed or developing interest in aspects of the Golden Era :eusa_clap

What a GREAT Christmas present to see this happen ;)

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Fedora Lounge Virus

PADDY said:
Onwards and Upwards, this place is just continually growing in membership and reflects the 'growing' legion of folk who have a developed or developing interest in aspects of the Golden Era :eusa_clap

What a GREAT Christmas present to see this happen ;)

I have been deliberatley spreading the virus (like we did in Australia when the Calicivirus escaped) and I am surprised how many serious vintage sellers did not know about it yet....[huh] [huh] :eusa_doh: they do now!:D ;)

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Could the Real Number 7000 Please Stand Up?

Bartenders it's Christmas...this is a big moment.... please tell us who the poor unfortunate/lucky bar steward is please.....[huh] [huh] [huh] :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think when I joined, we were somewhere around 5000.

It's hard to imagine we've gained in numbers so fast.

I love this place, I think you guys are all great. And concerning the other thread regarding quality of posts - I think there's alot going on here.

The more the merrier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe