Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50 Unexplainable Photos

I can't even wrap my mind around this one!

Not one of the original 50, but maybe should have been included...

thunderbird_02.jpg

Joseph

As am I, ever since I was helping roof a barn and fell off.
lol Geez I guess.... I'm afraid of heights, so it disturbs me a lot.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Used to be, that was when you decided it was time to change careers. You kind of had to make up for that, tho, as I think it was easy to consider it a character failure and a mark of shame.

I'm reminded of Isham Jones, my favorite orchestra leader. He was a part-time mine-mule-driver and part-time musician as a kid until he crashed his team into a closed hatch. It freaked him out so bad he never went down the mines again. But he compensated by being an excellent musician, a first-class bandleader, and an absolute gold-braided son of a b!#ch to anyone who slipped up on his bandstand.

Last edited:

Story

I'll Lock Up
enhanced-buzz-32472-1300478003-28.jpg

That Crawford Tillinghast should ever have studied science and philosophy was a mistake. These things should be left to the frigid and impersonal investigator, for they offer two equally tragic alternatives to the man of feeling and action; despair if he fail in his quest, and terrors unutterable and unimaginable if he succeed.
H.P. Lovecraft
"From Beyond"

Tiller

Practically Family
enhanced-buzz-32472-1300478003-28.jpg

The last pickle bowl. The year following this picture sadly saw the end of this great tradition, when Mr. Hopper asked his new secretary if she wanted to play with his big pickle this year. The resulting lawsuit sadly bankrupted the company.

Romy Overdorp

One of the Regulars
Not one of the original 50, but maybe should have been included...

thunderbird_02.jpg

Joseph

What is it....? It looks like it's a fake photo. Look at the 'wings' outer ends you can see the grass through it and it looks like it's floating in the air. Or maybe they found remains of a strange animal...?
So weird!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe