Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1940's DB Suit Blue

PoohBang

Suspended
I'll check on shipping to the UK. Yes, the pants have pleats but I think they just have one pleat... but I don't have them in front of me at the moment.... I should know tonight. I really wish this was a bigger size so I could keep it. It's the perfect 40's blue suit in my eye.

Not eight vintage suits, just eight suits. One 40s, two 50s, one 60s, one 1975, one 1996 and two modern. I personally consider the 40s-60s ones to be FL vintage. It wouldn't be my first vintage suit but it would be my first plain blue DB suit as well as my first American vintage suit. I may indeed be interested as the moth holes don't look too bad.

What would shipping to the UK work out as? Also, thanks for the detailed photos of the mothing. Finally, are there pleats on the trousers (I can't tell from the photo but I only ask out of interest so photographic evidence isn't required :p)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saundersdavid