Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1920's Hairdressing Book for Sale - 530 pages

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've decided to sell my 1920's hairdressing book. It's 530 pages and has 400 photos or illustrations. The book weighs near 7 pounds.
Photos to follow.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280135483737

After the sale is over, I'll try and remember to move the photos over to the Powder Room, and also some detailed instructions for hairstyles.

If you want any hairdressing instructions to be posted for a specific hairstyle of the 1920's, PM me with your requests or post your request here. Please be as specific as possible in what you need/want. Example: Not just the Bob hairstyle - WHICH Bob hairstyle do you want?

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

Actually there are plenty, but probably too many to list. I'll research it.
There are instructions PLUS detailed diagrams PLUS a section on equipment. I'm going to assume that you want the instructions plus diagrams and see how many there are listed. Assume lots.

Vintage Betty

Ending today

This book is ending on auction today.

Here are the additional photos I promised. Sorry for the poor quality, I got new photo editing software and the text got squashed.

hair32.jpg

hair33.jpg

hair34.jpg

hair35.jpg

hair36.jpg

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Just a reminder and side note:

Please be very careful when posting scans of -whole- books.

A few pages here and there is fine. But whole books, like the Turdich ones, just get removed when they are posted here. Copyright regulations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrichards1007