Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Schott 641HH in 40 or ELMC Black Californian in 42

revkev

One of the Regulars
Hi,

Just sold my ELMC Californian 40 and looking for a 42 or a Schott 641HH in 40. LMK what you got so we can evade taxes and eBay fees. Thanks

John

02 nighttrain

Familiar Face
just an FYI, you can buy thru LegendaryUSA.com, and maybe save a few bucks. you'll still pay full price, $830, but no tax or shipping. then if you have an old Legendary USA, Beck, Harley®, Vanson, Langlitz or Schott Perfecto leather jacket, you can trade it in for a $100 refund or $150 credit (you have to pay return ship costs). they told me they'd accept an old jacket in any condition as long as the original tag is secure. you probably know someone with a beat to hell harley jkt they'd give you. good luck!

revkev

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the tip. Prefer a preowned and the price commensurate to the condition. But Good to Know. Anyway, I would sell my Vanson b4 accepting a $150 credit...but good idea on finding a beat up one.

revkev

One of the Regulars
possible deal will be done on ebay for the 641hh sz 40 current model, but if you have one collecting dust, lets talk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff