Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Mister Freedom Campus Jacket Size 42

rus1980

Familiar Face
I'm looking for a MF Campus Jacket in natural colour. Looking for a size 42 or 44. Hopefully, someone out there is looking to sell :)

konadog

Practically Family
not sure what your budget is, but buying this at retail from MF is probably worth it. i own one and it is positively my favorite article of clothing and definitely my most complimented. and i spend way too much time and money on clothing.

rus1980

Familiar Face
I understand, but I've already got a Himel jacket being made for myself right now...So that's one aspect. The other is that I'm not sure about sizing and it's a lot of cheddar to throw down for a new jacket on the hopes that it fits (not custom). I'm debating buying new though.. How do you find the sizing on yours?

konadog

Practically Family
i went TTS and it worked well. aero also makes a cossack in natural leather that you could definitely ensure it fits right as they're custom.

rus1980

Familiar Face
I have an Aeromarine already and a BK Aeronaut.... ect... Ect... Yup.. I have the affliction...Pretty badly...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes