Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots with Cat's Paw Half Soles and Heels, Brass Tacks

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I'd ask this via PM, but you don't seem to have that activated: Do you find these boots fit true to size? I've read many reviews that said they run 1/2 size large. I have some Red Wing Gentleman Travelers. I'm a true 10.5 and wear a 10 in those boots.

Lancaster

Familiar Face
These are true to size. Alden 405's run bigger, not these. As for international shipping, nothing against anybody, I've just had too many issues and it's no longer worth the hassle for me. These are truly fine boots. I've had Gentleman Travelers (returned them) and Indy's, but these are my favorite boots.

mattface

Practically Family
funny I tried on a pair of 11 today (my usual size) they were way too big. tried on a 10, and that fit fine. usually I can barely fit into a 10. so based upon m experience I would say they run large.

Are these still for sale?

Falstaff

New in Town
That is a fine example of Wolverine's finest, and those Cats Paws really make them special. What price would you consider to part with them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff