Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Sweet looking hats worn by all today. SBG great pictures as usual, its always nice to be able to get a sense of the true color of a hat when you have such a natural contrast available.

Chepstow, I wish I could wear a Homburg with as much authority as you pull off.

Splinter, one of my all time bummers was losing out on a nice Stetson Bowler, owned by kindly dentist in the early 20's. There was so much information about the guy available online because he was one of the founding builders of a church.

Its great you were able to find so much history on the man who owned the hat before you. It keeps looking better and better with each subsequent picture.

2013-04-05-155039_zps9d8f68be.jpg

Patey Bowler for me today. If you'll notice the orb of light over my shoulder, it clearly has to be a ghost of some kind.

Justin, The Stetson Select looks great! I really enjoy seeing the old hats in action!

Mike, Your Simonds cap looks up to the challenge! Super!

OCMH, Great look with the Patey Bowler! I am sure the Ghost agrees!

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
offcourse, Justin, Perry and AnA, thanks so much for the nice comments, I really appreciate them!

Robert, that is such a great looking Velour also the coat, he works perfect with the hat together!

Mike, great style and look with your Simonds cap!

offcourse, thanks! This Bowler looks fantastic on you!

Justin, thanks. I like the new up brim look on you, suits you very well! A great old boy your Stetson!!

JT, wow, that looks fantastic, the hat is made for you! Damn sharp!

HamilcarBarca3, very nice, you look very good in this combination! Nice photo, too!

Joao, ohh, yes, nothing is more painful as tooth pain. get well soon, my friend!

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
OCMH, thank you! Sorry to hear on the Bowler bummer, gotta hat loosing out on things you really want! I say, you look great with that Patey, and I think your ghost agrees!

Perry, thank you, sir!

AnA, I do believe it is him. I found two other shots (I think it was two), that show the same man from different angles, and it does seem like this is the hat!

Mike, man, that is a nice cap! I really ned to save up for one of Simonds creations!

Robert, that velour is amazing! I do have to thank you again for introducing me into the velour world! Great looking hat there, and man, that coat is killer!

Mayser, as do I! Thse oldies sure do have some life left in 'em!!

Manfred, thank you! I too am enjoying the up-brimmed hats!

The Inspector, looks like a great time! Did you happen to catch the MOH Recipient's name?

Went out to dinner, so I swapped the Stetson Select for the Stetson Special...

01611.jpg

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the cap comments Steve, Manfred, and Justin. Steve, your right, it was up to the challenge! Pulled it down tight and the wind was no match.

This thread is an inspiration with all the great posts!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Inspector, sharp outfit, looks like a great time for you!

Justin, looks wonderful the Select Stetson and suits you perfect!

Alan, nice photos, it is always exciting, to wait on the artist. I hope you both had an fantastic concert with Bob.

Bonjour Randall! Comment vas-tu?!

Bob was there with a voice similar to Tom Waits. A top notch band behind him, Dylan played piano and harmonica. The set was rapid fire - he worked hard and seemed to be in good spirits. Any old songs were buried deep inside new interpretations, which is pretty much the Dylan concert experience of the last 35 years. Always an interesting experience... we had fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass