Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*WANTED* 3 Inch brim fedora Preferably Knox or Stetson

The Inspector

One of the Regulars
Hello, I'm looking for a blue Fedora. Preferably a knox or Stetson with a 3 inch brim and tall crown. My hat size is a 7-7 3/8 and can take price offers. Hope to see some nice fedoras here!

Last edited:

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Blue, is a hard color to find in a vintage fedora. Grey and Brown where the popular colors. I would say a blue Knox or Stetson would command more than 150 dollars.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Always keep your eye out for it you never know when one may come up and you might get one. But a 3" brim in blue would be a rare beasty.
You would be best to save your money and have one custom made.

The Inspector

One of the Regulars
Manufactors yes. Custom hatters can finish outa hat body as good as vintage.

Yeah I guess. It's just that I would absolutely
Love to wear and have an old vintage one from my two favorite brands. But I guess I will have a look at the custom hatters of today and see what they are offering. However I will still keep this up just incase we come acrossed one.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Benchcraft hats sells nice Borsalino hats that are blue felt with 3 inch brims, I think the price is around $250.00, now that is not vintage but really nice felt and in the color you are looking for.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
The alternative is Art Fawcett, at Vintage Silhouette's. He makes beautiful hats that are as good, if not better, than any vintage. However, waiting and finding just the right vintage hat is fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav