Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Varusteleka Order

For anyone who doesn't know, Varusteleka.fi is one of the better online surplus stores. They have a lot of old stuff and at very good prices. I'm going to be placing an order at the beginning of October, and I'd like to see if anyone else in the UK would like to group together to put in an order.

The reason for this is that the postage cost is fixed. If you buy an energy bar it costs €18 to ship to the UK; if you buy a tank it also costs €18. So, it makes sense to group all our orders into one then redistribute to the purchasers when the package arrives.

I'll be placing my order at the end of the first week of October (2 weeks), so we have a bit of time for people to sign on. Before I send the order I'll close this to new people, and work out what everyone owes me with their cut of the shipping costs, which will need to arrive in my Paypal account before I place the order.

PM if you're interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland