Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

<SOLD>Vintage Silhouettes - lightweight Silver Mist 7 3/8"

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
The recent disturbances here has caused my wife to peek into my closet again and before she makes a count of the hats, I thought I`d offer one of the lesser worn and hopefully desirable hat to our fellow loungers.

Lightweight Silver Mist, overwelt, purple liner, light grey leather band, 2 1/8" brim, and a 7 3/8" + L.O. (I say "+" because I`d say this one is a touch over a 3/8 but not quite a 1/2.)

Almost unused.

Asking $220, and I`ll throw in free postage to your door worldwide within a week if you can accept just a plain box.

2011April02002.jpg

2011April02003.jpg

Last edited:

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
It is that I am tightening what I wear. Saving money back for the big ones to come really. Would love to get a D guy hat just because all of them are great but.
I want to get a VS of my own this year and I am saving for it. I also look at the colors of hats and clothes that I wear them with. My OR is my daily hat and is worn everyday at least once. My Mallory's are my better going out hats. So I just watch what I am getting and why really.

Man of Vintage

A-List Customer
Sam Craig, I happen to be new to this site and had a question for ya - What type of hat is that in your profile pic. I love that slant look, but don't know how to search for one...or what it is called. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes