Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Stetson Range on the Way

Popeye Doyle

New in Town
I just paid the most I’ve ever paid for a hat in my life. $290 + tax. I couldn’t resist. I have one in silverbelly that I ruined the shape of the crown and the brim. At least it’s ruined in my eyes. It still looks like a cowboy hat but I liked the look of it before I messed with it. Been wanting a new one ever since. I also want one that fits right. It’s a 7 1/8 and I need a 7. My Stetson 6x Open Road in 7 fits perfect. Plus I followed Stetson’s guide on sizing with a tape ruler and it came to 22 inches so a 7 should be perfect. I like the 3 inch brim as I always think a 4 inch looks huge. I got this one in fawn color. I like the silverbelly ok but there are so many out there. I know there are more expensive hats out there and I’m sure some of you have paid more but being on disability this was a huge payout on my part. Here is a picture of the hat. It should ship out today and at least it came with free shipping.

IMG_1863.jpeg

Last edited:

Mighty44

One Too Many
I just paid the most I’ve ever paid for a hat in my life. $290 + tax. I couldn’t resist. I have one in silverbelly that I ruined the shape of the crown and the brim. At least it’s ruined in my eyes. It still looks like a cowboy hat but I liked the look of it before I messed with it. Been wanting a new one ever since. I also want one that fits right. It’s a 7 1/8 and I need a 7. My Stetson 6x Open Road in 7 fits perfect. Plus I followed Stetson’s guide on sizing with a tape ruler and it came to 22 inches so a 7 should be perfect. I like the 3 inch brim as I always think a 4 inch looks huge. I got this one in fawn color. I like the silverbelly ok but there are so many out there. I know there are more expensive hats out there and I’m sure some of you have paid more but being on disability this was a huge payout on my part. Here is a picture of the hat. It should ship out today and at least in came with free shipping.

View attachment 612595
Looks beautiful!

Popeye Doyle

New in Town
It’s on my wish list! I love the short brim with the more pronounced role. Reminds me of the hats popular in the 60s. Like Paul Newman in Hud.
Yeah I love the short brim. Had to wait a good while before I finally got the email from Stetson that they had one in 7 back in stock. And they weren’t in stock very long so I’m glad I jumped when I did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff