Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Finest ART DECO Item

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Kodak Six-16 folding camera. It was manufactured from 1932 to 1937, used long-discontinued 616 rollfilm to make 2-1/2 x 4-1/4-inch negatives, and cost $40 new.

Dig those crazy rails!

phoneKodak616.jpg

decojoe67

One of the Regulars
Here is an unusual table aquarium called the "Spirit of the Nile". The statuettes swivel to allow a snug fit for the bowl. Possibly Frankart, Nuart, or Verona, but there are no ID marks. I believe this proper replacement bowl shape was originally a green-tint "Vaseline" type.
DSC00555.JPG

Horace Debussy Jones

A-List Customer
Here's a circa 1930 chalkware boudoir lamp. I redid the wiring, made a new frosted diffuser shade, and touched it up. The finish really looks like bronze and it has a place for a pack of cigarettes. It's fairly large - 9" X 7". Underneath is a tag which reads "Mackey Mfg. Chicago". I cannot find a word about the company. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
View attachment 247231
Nice. I saw the exact same lamp in a local antiques place here that I can get for about $250. Needs a cord though to be safe, but it has the original deco glass. If I get it, I'll post a pic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff