Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Dark Moss

1413a71046e1d3e69ac23fb6dab93c4f.jpg

e5825aa633ca79b7f7f7115f6d85633a.jpg

26bcfc63a8e5504562d328f93c79360d.jpg

and a nice little personal touch that I wasn't aware was happening

fab2388af499fe61c3a8520701b87958.jpg

I'm sure some daylight pics will be happening at some point

Sent from my iPhone while orbiting the earth in a sea foam green 1957 Cadillac

Eliesti

A-List Customer
Dark Moss

Love it! The etching for your name is a nice touch and a testament to how much you have helped Michael Gannon get recognition (and for being a regular customer). I can't wait for the daylight pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Dark Moss

AWESOME Anthony ! That used to be common practice , especially in Higher End Retailers , that's Great ! Beauty Bro ! Looking forward to Daylight , and Head Shots . Really Cool !

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Some morning light pictures to try to capture the beautiful color... I'm finding it very difficult to photograph the true dark moss.

Good morning Anthony. Love the new Gannon. Sharp lid! The brim, flange, crown and inside details are impressive. Is this a "light weight" green moss?

I hope the Moss Green felt is everything you wished it to be. The color is very rich and since it is a cool color with warm highlights in it, I find the moss green very versatile with my attire. As to capturing it in pics -yes it is difficult. Indirect sunlight, filtered light with a background that includes details helps define the color and nap of the felt.

Wear that hat with pride sir. Best, Eric -

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Good morning Anthony. Love the new Gannon. Sharp lid! The brim, flange, crown and inside details are impressive. Is this a "light weight" green moss?

I hope the Moss Green felt is everything you wished it to be. The color is very rich and since it is a cool careen with warm highlights in it, I find the moss green very versatile with my attire. As to capturing it in pics -yes it is difficult. Indirect sunlight, filtered light with a background that includes details helps define the color and nap of the felt.

Wear that hat with pride sir. Best, Eric -

thank you Eric
yes it is quite a bit lighter than I expected it to be
Michael has really honed his pouncing skills and gets this felt very thin yet it is quite dense.
the first thing I did when I opened the box was poke the crown and sure enough the dent stayed
I have loved this color since I first saw yours and it does not disappoint in person

Last edited:

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Its a Beauty Anthony ! I heard from Michael just a little while ago , checking on the color , and if I still wanted two . I planted a seed , like you say , haha ! Told him I was going to see how the dimensions worked , but I'd be looking for a light color next , Natural , Silver Belly , or something , he was getting ready to place another order from Winchester . I let him know how spectacular all had been that I had seen , and that it would be hard to choose , but your Dark Moss was AWESOME !

He said it would be about 1 1/2 to two weeks , and I would be up ! Michael's a REALLY NICE Guy ! Great Work !

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Its a Beauty Anthony ! I heard from Michael just a little while ago , checking on the color , and if I still wanted two . I planted a seed , like you say , haha ! Told him I was going to see how the dimensions worked , but I'd be looking for a light color next , Natural , Silver Belly , or something , he was getting ready to place another order from Winchester . I let him know how spectacular all had been that I had seen , and that it would be hard to choose , but your Dark Moss was AWESOME !

He said it would be about 1 1/2 to two weeks , and I would be up ! Michael's a REALLY NICE Guy ! Great Work !

thank you ... can't wait to see yours and hear what you think of it

I just picked up my new Gannon Whiskey, it is a knockoff of Moon's whiskey with the rust ribbon. I ordered it open crown and was going to bash simply with a centre dent and light pinches but ended up going trad with a teardrop. Just a bit too much crown for my taste with the centre dent. The teardrop lowered it a bit more to suit me. Great hat, Michael's work stands with the best of my customs. I have a Drexler and a VS on order and will be interesting to see how the two Michael's work (Gannon & NWHats) stands up to those that charge so much more.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I just picked up my new Gannon Whiskey, it is a knockoff of Moon's whiskey with the rust ribbon. I ordered it open crown and was going to bash simply with a centre dent and light pinches but ended up going trad with a teardrop. Just a bit too much crown for my taste with the centre dent. The teardrop lowered it a bit more to suit me. Great hat, Michael's work stands with the best of my customs. I have a Drexler and a VS on order and will be interesting to see how the two Michael's work (Gannon & NWHats) stands up to those that charge so much more.
pics?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes