Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lost Worlds Stand-collar A2 (42, fits 38/40)

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Lost Worlds makes a mighty fine A2, I gotta tell ya. The leather is extremely rich, supple and plenty thick but not too much for an A2. The rich shade of brown just oozes off of it, and the grain complements the color nicely. The wool cuffs and bottom are nice and tight, and thick at that. This J.A. Dubow A2 has a custom spring loaded Crown zipper, which gives the jacket a very nice, unique touch.

The jacket is labeled a size 42 but will also fit a 38 or 40. I prefer to wear a size 38 for a snug fit, but I can also wear a 40. The jackets fits me just a bit roomy but not loose or baggy, and I reckon it will be a very trim and military fit on a true size 42. The jacket is lined with a very nice olive cotton, and the whole jacket feels like it is military issued.

I'm sad to sell because this is an extremely nice jacket. However, priorities have to be made and expensive engineer boots don't just buy themselves. I am a size 38/40 with a 41" chest, 155lbs at 5'8". I bought this jacket second-hand off another Lounger but I barely wore it because of a long and hot vacation.

Asking price is 425 USD + shipping and PayPal fees.

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Length, including knit, is 24 3/4"
Pit to pit is 22.5"
Sleeve length, including knit, is 26 1/4"
Shoulders, measured straight, is 17 3/4"
Shoulders, measured in a curve across neck, is 18 3/4"

Last edited:
If only I was into these jackets, 'cause this is a joke of a price for what is probably the only A2 I would ever need. Mendel, what boots are you after? :)

mendelboaz

One Too Many
It's truly a great jacket, Ivan. Perhaps you oughta consider an A2 ;) I'm after a pair of Mister Freedom Rosd Champs and Attractions Lot 269, and some other awesome Mister Freedom stuff.

I bought this jacket for the same price from another Lounger so it didn't seem fair to change the price in any way.

Ooh, those are seriously nice Engineers. I've looked into 'em, but waaay out of my price range. I just wouldn't feel right stomping something I paid that much for, into the ground. :) But hey, think of me first if the Comet ever goes on sale. ;)

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Ooh, those are seriously nice Engineers. I've looked into 'em, but waaay out of my price range. I just wouldn't feel right stomping something I paid that much for, into the ground. :) But hey, think of me first if the Comet ever goes on sale. ;)

Yeah they're expensive but to me, they're the best thing ever :)

Although I changed my mind on the Comet, I sent you a PM about it weeks ago. Never received it?

mendelboaz

One Too Many
If anybody would like some fit pics...

I am a size 38/40 with a 41" chest, 155lbs at 5'8". I think a true 38 could pull this off if he likes a baggy fit with lots of room for layering, a 40 would still allow for plenty layering but still look okay. This would be a perfect trim fit on a 42, and I believe a 44 could pull it off if he prefers a skintight fit.

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
Im normally a 38 and went with a 36 on my Lost Worlds A2 and I love it! I would agree a slim 42 should buy this jacket! You will not be let down. It is built to last!

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
Here is a 36 on a 38

Attachments

• 20151118_170605-1.jpg
    20151118_170605-1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 398

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany