Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for a peacoat

ShortAndCashed

One of the Regulars
There's no need for anything special, vintage, etcetera, but I definitely wouldn't turn it down for the right price. Looking for a black peacoat, somewhere very close to a 38, perhaps even a short, and would like all wool, but that isn't THAT huge of a deal. As a broke college kid, I'm looking for something around $30 or less.

Trotsky

A-List Customer
I suggest hitting Ebay and looking under vintage and militaria sections: I found two of my three coats there and smaller sizes, like 38, go fairly cheap. Like, really cheap at times. Broke student cheap.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Watch eBay for the Old Navy one. I bought one a good ten years ago and have worn the heck out of it. It isn't wool, it isn't accurate, but it IS warm and it looks good and I bought the dumb thing for $20 on clearance.

ShortAndCashed

One of the Regulars
I don't hafta have anything too accurate, I'm just looking for a black peacoat so I can wear my Cavanagh and still be casual. So, thanks a lot for the tips, guys! I'll definitely be doing that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters