Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather repair in the UK?

pipvh

Practically Family
Who are the go-to people in the UK for jacket repairs? I have a 1940s Swedish police jacket that needs a replacement zip and a collar repair. Aero say they're too busy.

I'm sure I've seen this asked before but I can't find the relevant thread so apologies.

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
Who are the go-to people in the UK for jacket repairs? I have a 1940s Swedish police jacket that needs a replacement zip and a collar repair. Aero say they're too busy.

I'm sure I've seen this asked before but I can't find the relevant thread so apologies.
PM message sent.

willyto

One Too Many

They might be too busy at the moment but I would wait, it's worth it. They know what they're doing.

Oh, nevermind they already saw the thread and sent you a PM :D

pipvh

Practically Family
Denny got in touch so it looks like I'm all set. Thanks, all! I might do a before-and-after on the project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes