Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Joe McCoy half-belt leather jacket. Size 36

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
This jacket was made in Japan by high-end vintage repro company, Real McCoys under the Joe McCoy & Co. Leather Clothing Sportswear label. Though made in Japan, for authenticity to original 1930s jackets, the label reads, "styled and tailored in Buffalo, NY". The plaid lined pocketbag bears the union label of the now defunct United Garment Workers of America. It is made from black front quarter horsehide. The jacket is a 1930s cossack style, with a pleated, belted back, bi-swing shoulders, d-ring side adjuster belts, deco buttons, a Talon zipper with deco stopbox, pin-lock slider and reinforcement grommets, and a Talon marked ball zipper on the breast pocket. Although the tape, teeth and slider are all in excellent condition, the slider won't currently engage the teeth. The jacket has a burgundy lining. This jacket, though a few seasons old, is very close to McCoy's current "Steinbeck" model, which retails for 194,000 yen, roughly equivalent to $1600 USD.

Chest (pit to pit): 20" (doubled = 40")
Shoulder to shoulder: 17"
Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 23-1/2"
Length (base of collar to hem): 21"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281632536165

DM, I'm so glad this is too small for me....
Because I would have to buy it...and I can't at the moment.
;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari