Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help my friend pick a name for her shop

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
She just opened her own tattoo shop and is looking for a good name. But alas, so many of them are already taken.

She originally named it Grace Tattoo, but there was a "State of Grace" Tattoo Shop about 50 miles away that complained.

She's looking for something sorta in the americana range and rather vintage in style.

Any ideas or suggestions?

You all are so clever and snappy that I know the right name is just a few posts away.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Since the term (at least in Seattle) seems to be that you didn't get a tattoo, you "got inked" maybe The Ink Pad?

Or if you want to throw a little more Golden Era in the mix, Ink-A-Dink. And she could also make it a play on DINK (double income-no kids).

Or add hair styling and it's Ink-A-Dink-A-Doo...

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
Ink Inc.

;)

Back when I was thinking of getting into the tattoo biz, that was the name I had picked out if I ever got my own shop. As far as I know, it's not taken, but admittedly, I could easily be wrong.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Indelable Ink
Indelable Inc.
Tattoo Trail
Graced Ink
Grace Inc.
Forever Graced
Image By Ink
Image-in-Ink
Needle-in-Ink
Needle-n-Ink

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
Ah--these are great names!

And Fleur--she just likes the word grace.

But I like the idea of calling it Miss Grace--very clever indeed!

- Leslie

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Miss Dottie said:
Ah--these are great names!

And Fleur--she just likes the word grace.

But I like the idea of calling it Miss Grace--very clever indeed!

- Leslie

Yeah but then everyone wont call it "Miss Grace's" It will be called "Miss Grace's Tattoo parlor" as a given, cause there is no reference to tatts (be it 'ink' 'stain' etc) in its title. So its gonna be long anywho. :eek:

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn