Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats For Sale Knox 20 7 1/8 and Disney 7 1/2

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
I have another hat that has been in my collection for a while and it is time to pass it on so someone can give it more wear time than I can. So I thought I would offer this excellent Knox Twenty hat here in the classified section of the Fedora Lounge. If no one decides to jump on this one after about five or six days than it will be off to one of our favorite places, the Bay.

This Knox twenty is in good to very good condition and with two shallow moth bites or divots located on the back of the hat on the brim.

Crown: measures 4 1/4 inches in its current crown crease
Brim: measures 2 3/4 inches with a Knox Custom Edge which is Knox version of a cavanagh edge.
Color: is a chocolate brown.
Sweat Band: is in excellent pliable condition.
Ribbon: Brown and the hat has a wind trolley.

Size is a 7 1/8, 22 1/2 or 57 cm.

My asking price is $95 shipped continental U.S..

DSCF6830.jpg

DSCF6833.jpg

DSCF6834.jpg

DSCF6837.jpg

DSCF6839.jpg

The second hat is a Disney light weight felt which I purchased and was advertised at the wrong hat size. I have held on to this one for quite some time since I do like Disney hats. But I have finished admiring it and now it is time to pass it on to someone who can wear it.

This Disney is in very good to excellent condition and no moth bites or divots that I can detect on the hat. This is a light weight felt and by the ribbon treatment it seems to me to lean towards the western side of hat styles or the open road type of hat.

Crown: measures 4 inches in its current crown crease
Brim: measures 3 inches with a thin bound edge.
Color: is a silver belly with hughes of blue in certain light situations.
Sweat Band: is in good wearable condition but in my opinion it is a bit fragile in other words if you try to turn it inside out you may tear the sweat band.
Ribbon: Silver color along with the edge binding

Size is a 7 1/2, 23 5/8 inches or 60 cm.

My asking price is $125.00 shipped continental U.S../SIZE]

DSCF6843.jpg

DSCF6844.jpg

DSCF6845.jpg

DSCF6846.jpg

DSCF6847.jpg

The Knox Twenty is a wonderful hat. Gorgeous example at a great price.

(I like your center dent, but show it with a diamond crease and pinches and it will be gone yesterday)

ejbhats

A-List Customer
Tom, there seems to be a problem with your inbox. Message reads your not accepting PM's or you don't have enough posts. Must be a tech problem. Can you PM me your email addy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff